Red Hat (RHT) volatility flat; shares near record 10-year high into EPS and cash flow outlook
- Wall Street set to slip at open after strong rebound
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) is expected to report Q3 EPS after the market close today. January put option implied volatility is at 38, February is at 36; compared to its six-month average of 37 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Machines to Become Public Company via Merger with SCVX (SCVX)
- Walmart (WMT) May option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) June and January calls active into investor meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!