Put Buying Activity in Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) Targets 13% Downside in Shares Through June -Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes put buying activity in Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (NYSE: SKT), as an investor purchased 15k Jun 17 Puts for $2.95. This investor opens downside protection to a move below $17 (Ref. $16.22) breaking even on a ~13% move lower.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Call Buying Activity in Scientific Games (SGMS) Targets Upside in Shares Through Earnings on May 11th -Susquehanna
- QuantumScape (QS) Mentioned as Short at Scorpion Capital
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request