Public Service Enterprise (PEG) IV of 25 near lower end of range
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Public Service Enterprise (NYSE: PEG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 103
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Lumentum Holdings (LITE) 30-day option implied volatility at 43; compared to its 52-week high of 71
- Verizon Communications (VZ) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook