PubMatic Inc. (PUBM) call put ratio 4.6 calls to 1 put as shares rally 6%
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PubMatic Inc. (NASDAQ: PUBM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 88 after news that Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL) will delay the removal of third-party cookies until 2023. Call put ratio 4.6 calls to 1 put as shares rally 6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Amazon (AMZN) July weekly 3560 straddle priced for a move of +/- 3.5% into quarter results
- LendingClub (LC) options active on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, pubm, googl
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!