PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option IV ticks up into quarter release and outlook
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PowerShares QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) June call option implied volatility is at 19, July is at 17; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 41 into FOMC announces its monetary policy decision on June 16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option IV at low end of range, share price up in premarket
- Callaway Golf (ELY) option IV at high end of range into EPS and outlook
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) weekly option IV above 100 into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!