PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option IV at low end of range, share price up in premarket
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PowerShares QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 16, August is at 17; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 41
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) option IV flat into quarter results
- Stitch Fix (SFIX) calls active into quarter results and outlook
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) 30-day option implied volatility at 46
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!