PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) IV into Fed chair’s comments on inflation prospects and rising bond yields
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PowerShares QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) 30-day option implied volatility is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 79 into Fed chair’s comments on inflation prospects and rising bond yields.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carvana Co. (CVNA) call put ratio 1 call to 3.3 puts as shares sell off 4.2%
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: AAPL TSLA BABA AMD PLTR NVDA MSFT
- XPeng Inc. (XPEV) April 38 calls active into premier of production model