Pitney-Bowes (PBI) call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put as shares rally 8.6%
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pitney-Bowes (NYSE: PBI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 166; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 238. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put as shares rally 8.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- Sundial Growers (SNDL) call put ratio 9.4 calls to 1 put
- Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put