Pinduoduo (PDD) 30-day option implied volatility flat at 54
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinduoduo (NASDAQ: PDD) 30-day option implied volatility is at 54; compared to its 52-week range of 47 to 85.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- United Airlines (UAL) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- QuantumScape (QS) April weekly option implied volatility at 107 amid wide price movement