Pfizer (PFE) option implied volatility at lower end of range amid Covid-19 vaccine
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 72.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Previews Major Pharma Earnings 2 Ideas Stand Out
- Microvision (MVIS) option IV at 165 into Coinbase (COIN) IPO
- Palantir (PLTR) call put ratio 3.8 calls to 1 put with focus on April 26 calls