Pfizer (PFE) call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 2.4%
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 61 following Merck's (MRK) Covid drug data. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 2.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) puts more active than calls into quarter results and outlook
- Intel (INTC) IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces Abrocitinib Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for the Treatment of Adults with Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, mrk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!