Peloton (PTON) option IV near lower end of range
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Dollar slips from two-week high; Bank of England meeting in focus
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HOME) (ARLO) (EVRI) Higher; (JRVR) (FSLY) (RKT) Lower (more...)
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON) 30-day option implied volatility is at 69; compared to its 52-week range of 59 to 149.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peloton (PTON) options active into quarter results and outlook
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) 30-day option implied volatility flat
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!