Peloton (PTON) option IV at lower end of range
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 65, May is at 70; compared to its 52-week range of 59 to 149 into expected release of quarter results on May 4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peloton Interactive (PTON) PT Lowered to $160 at Baird
- Rackspace Technology (RXT) option IV at 56, below 52-week high of 146
- Bumble (BMBL) May option implied volatility flat into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!