Peloton (PTON) call put ratio 1 call to 2.3 puts as shares sell off 8.6%
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 72, May is at 69; compared to its 52-week range of as shares sell off 59 to 148. Call put ratio 1 call to 2.3 puts as shares sell off 8.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual put option volume: PTON OCGN VXRT BYND TGTX JCI BGS WOOF
- Nautilus (NLS) call put ratio 1 call to 1.6 puts into quarter release and outlook
- Novavax (NVAX) weekly option IV at 125 into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!