Pan American Silver (PAAS) calls active amid wide price movement
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pan American Silver (NASDAQ: PAAS) 30-day option implied volatility is at 79; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 125. Call put ratio 5.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put with focus on June calls
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) 30-day call option implied volatility flat at 43
- Tapestry (TPR) call put ratio 7.5 calls to 1 put with focus on April calls