Palantir (PLTR) option IV flat at 91
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 91; compared to its 52-week range of 59 to 174
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) 30-day option implied volatility at 91 as shares sell off 3%
- Oracle (ORCL) IV low as shares near record high
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts