Palantir (PLTR) calls more active than puts
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 100, March is at 95; compared to its 52-week range of 59 to 174. Call put ratio 3.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: PLTR AMC NIO RIOT TSM SQ SPCE
- Bank of New York (BK) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) April IV above 100 as shares sell off 9.5%