Palantir (PLTR) call put ratio 4.2 calls to 1 put as shares rally 6%
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 114, March is at 95; compared to its 26-week range of 92 to 174. Call put ratio call put ratio 4.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: NCLH F FSR PLTR
- Cathie Wood's ARK Scoops Up Another 1.15M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), Dumps 600K+ Shares of Twitter (TWTR)
- Union Pacific (UNP) weekly option IV bid into quarter results and outlook