Palantir (PLTR) 30-day option implied volatility at 133
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 133; compared to its 52-week range of 59 to 174. Call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) 30-day option implied volatility at 91 as shares sell off 3%
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 7.4%