Oracle (ORCL) option IV flat as shares near all time high
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) 30-day option implied volatility is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 46 as shares near all time high.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) IV low, shares near upper end of range
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) option implied volatility at low end of range
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on May 40 calls