Nomura Holdings (NMR) puts more active than calls as share sell off 13%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Holdings (NYSE: NMR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 90; compared to its 52-week range of 5 to 257 as shares sell off 13%. Call put ratio 1 call to 2.6 puts after warning of 'significant loss' with U.S. client.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nova to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 6, 2021
- Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares pull back from upper end of range
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) call put ratio 1 call to 1.5 puts