Niu Technologies (NIU) IV above 100 as shares pull back 2.7%
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Niu Technologies (NASDAQ: NIU) 30-day option implied volatility is at 101; compared to its 52-week range of 72 to 155. Call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put with focus on January 40 calls as shares sell off 2.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) weekly IV light on increasing IV into quarter results and outlook
- Netflix (NFLX) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) option implied volatility flat at 50