Nikola (NKLA) option implied volatility near low end of range
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 76, April is at 81; compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 306 amid General Motors (NYSE: GM) said to announce electric pickup at Detroit plant today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARK Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) IV near low end of range, shares down 2%
- CSX Corp. (CSX) IV at 44 into quarter results and outlook
- IBM (IBM) IV at high end of range into quarter results and outlook