Nike (NKE) September weekly option implied volatility into quarter results
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- 'Terrifically beautiful', 'Rarity in retail'... Analysts heap praise on Ulta after strong earnings
- Asana (ASAN) stock hit with two downgrades after earnings; shares tumble 18%
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 99, October is at 53; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 52 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on September 29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) December option IV at 47
- Toll Brothers (TOL) call put ratio 1 call to 4.3 puts into quarter results and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) option implied volatility flat as shares sell off 1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!