Netflix (NFLX) puts more active than calls after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery (DISCA)
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) May option implied volatility is at 29, June is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 69 after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery (DISCA). Call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Range Resources (RRC) option implied volatility low as shares near upper end of range
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put as shares rally 12% after announces $250M share repurchase plan
- Livent Corporation (LTHM) 30-day option implied volatility at low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, t, dsca
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!