Near-Term Call Buying Activity Continues in Tencent Music (TME) Targeting Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwwards notes call buying activity in Tencent Music (NYSE: TME), as an opening investors bought ~7.5k of next week’s Apr30 19.50 Calls in repeat small lots. Similarly yesterday, investors mainly bought Apr23 17.5 calls and May23 18 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Put Buying Activity in B&G Foods (BGS) Targets Downside in Shares Through Next Week's Earnings Announcement -Susquehanna
- Groupon (GRPN) weekly IV at high end of range into quarter results
- Datadog, Inc. (DDOG) May weekly 70 straddle priced for a move of +/- 8.5% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!