National Beverage (FIZZ) option IV above 110 amid wide price movement
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
National Beverage (NASDAQ: FIZZ) 30-day option implied volatility is at 111; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 117. Call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magnite (MGNI) option IV above 100
- Overstock.com (OSTK) call put ratio 5.7 calls to 1 put
- VMware (VMW) call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put into Dell (DELL) announces spin-off