Najarian highlights option activity in General Motors (GM)
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Najarian highlights option activity in General Motors (NYSE: GM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $80 at BofA Securities
- Travelers (TRV) option IV low into quarter results and outlook
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) April weekly call option implied volatility flat into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!