NVIDIA (NVDA) option implied volatility near low end of range
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 58.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: DKNG TWTR SNAP COP NVDA
- Facebook's CapEx Spike in '22 Likely Benefits These Semi Companies - BofA
- AbbVie (ABBV) call put ratio 8.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!