NVIDIA (NVDA) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put with focus on October weekly 205 calls
- Stocks stall, oil cools, Evergrande and lira fall
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
- Tesla's (TSLA) Giga Berlin Hits Another Stumbling Block, November Start Now Very Unlikely
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put with focus on October weekly 205 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: NVDA PTON NVAX FCEL RIOT PINS BB MARA F COIN AMZN
- Square (SQ) call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: TSLA LVS IBM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!