NVIDIA (NVDA) IV bid into quarter results
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 86, March is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 110 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- Apple (AAPL) option implied volatility flat at 32
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV into upcoming results