NIO Inc. (NIO) option implied volatility increases as shares sell off 5%
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NIO Inc. (NYSE: NIO) 30-day option implied volatility is at 86; compared to its 52-week range of 69 to 216 as shares sell off 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: NIO RIOT MARA BAC AMC SNDL AMD BA TLRY SOS PFE GME
- Peloton (PTON) option IV near lower end of range
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into Apple event