NIO Inc. (NIO) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NIO Inc. (NYSE: NIO) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 170, March is at 150; compared to its 52-week range of 63 to 134 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on March 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) call put ratio 1 call to 1.5 puts
- Ballard Power (BLDP) call put ratio 1 call to 3.5 puts as shares rally 4.5%