Moderna (MRNA) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put as shares rally 2.3%
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 60, April is at 59; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 122 into hosting Moderna Vaccines Day on April 28. Call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put as shares rally 2.3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moderna (MRNA) Announces New Supply Agreement with Israel for 2022
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) call put ratio 6.1 calls to 1 put with focus on May 35 calls into quarter release
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) call put ratio 1 call to 3.3 puts into quarter results