Microvision (MVIS) calls more active than puts
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microvision (NASDAQ: MVIS) 30-day option implied volatility is at 209; compared to its 52-week range of 122 to 463. Call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microvision (MVIS) August 20 calls and puts active
- Ballard Power (BLDP) call put ratio 1 call to 3.5 puts as shares rally 4.5%
- Nikola (NKLA) IV at 103, below 52-week high of 306