Microvision (MVIS) call put ratio 5 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 8%
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microvision (NASDAQ: MVIS) 30-day option implied volatility is at 221; compared to its 52-week range of 122 to 463. Call put ratio 5 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 8%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microvision (MVIS) call put ratio 9.4 calls to 1 put with focus on April 14 and 15 calls
- PPG Industries (PPG) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) April IV at 59 into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!