Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) into Nasdaq sets Coinbase (COIN) IV into reference price at $250 in its direct listing
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Microstrategy, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSTR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 114; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 154 into Bitcoin surges to new high above $64,000 as investors wait for Coinbase (COIN) direct listing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discovery, Inc (DISCA) option implied volatility elevated after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery
- Target (TGT) May option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Home Depot (HD) May option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Bitcoin, coin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!