Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put into Coinbase (COIN) IPO
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Microstrategy, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSTR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 87; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 154. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put into Coinbase (COIN) IPO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/17: (EJH) (APLS) (DISCA) Higher; (MARA) (RIOT) (MSTR) Lower (more...)
- Netflix (NFLX) puts more active than calls after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery (DISCA)
- Tencent Music (TME) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!