Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) IV at 134, shares down 6%
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microstrategy, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSTR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 134; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 154. Call put ratio 1.2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) April weekly option implied volatility at 77
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: INTC SNAP STX SKX MAT
- MicroStrategy Announces Earnings Release Date and Live Video Webinar for First Quarter 2021 Financial Results