Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) IV, volume and share price increases on Tesla (TSLA) Bitcoin investment
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microstrategy, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSTR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 120; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 126 after Bitcoin jumps to record high after Tesla discloses $1.5B investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts MicroStrategy (MSTR) at Buy
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls