Microsoft (MSFT) option implied volatility at 32
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) 30-day call option implied volatility is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 90.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares pull back from upper end of range
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%