Microsoft (MSFT) option IV at lower end of range
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) 30-day call option implied volatility is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 90.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: RIOT MSFT AMZN QS MARA BABA GME VIAC TSM
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into events
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $300 at Argus