Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares pull back from upper end of range
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) 30-day option implied volatility is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 49. Call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: BAC UWMC MSFT DIS BABA VIAC BIDU CVX
- Plug Power (PLUG) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!