Merck (MRK) call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put after Merck reports Covid pill data
- Wall St climbs after week of strong bank results; market set for weekly gains
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) 30-day option implied volatility is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 35 after Merck reports Covid pill data. Call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. FDA advisers to review Merck's oral COVID-19 drug next month
- Albertsons (ACI) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- American Airlines (AAL) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, mrna
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!