Mattel (MAT) weekly option IV above 150 into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mattel (NASDAQ: MAT) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 156, May is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 112 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) weekly option IV at 125 into quarter results and outlook
- Sundial Growers (SNDL) call put ratio 7.2 calls to 1 put with focus on May weekly 1 and 1.5 calls
- Unity Software Inc. (U) May call option implied volatility flat into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!