Marvell Technology (MRVL) option volume increases
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) 30-day option implied volatility is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 99. Call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Shareholders Approve the Proposed Acquisition of Inphi (IPHI)
- QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.5%
- Plug Power (PLUG) IV above 100, shares up 2.7%