Market Vectors Semiconductor ETF (SMH) option IV flat on more calls than puts
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Market Vectors Semiconductor ETF (NASDAQ: SMH) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 33, April is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 64 into a Intel (INTC) business update. Call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) 30-day option implied volatility at 91 as shares sell off 3%
- Oracle (ORCL) IV low as shares near record high
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%