Marathon Petroleum (MPC) call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put with focus on May 57.50 calls
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 109. Call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares down 5.1%
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into events
- Blink Charging (BLNK) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!