Marathon Patent Group (MARA) calls favored over puts, 2.4 calls to 1 put
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marathon Patent Group (NASDAQ: MARA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 200; compared to its 52-week range of 139 to 475 as Bitcoin trades above $58,000. Call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) 30-day option implied volatility at 202 into Coinbase (COIN) IPO
- Analog Devices (ADI) option IV near low end of range as shares near upper end of range
- Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) option implied volatility is at 111 on more calls than puts