Marathon Patent Group (MARA) call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put, Bitcoin above $48K
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Marathon Patent Group (NASDAQ: MARA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 230; compared to its 52-week range of 139 to 475 as Bitcoin trades above $48,000. Call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual option volume: MARA RIOT SNDL PLUG
- Whirlpool (WHR) weekly option IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put into quarter results and outlook